Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Miscellaneous

I'm looking through all of my documents to see  if I forgot anything. Here is what I found (apologize if there are repeats):
This was a shirt I designed but it was a one or two day thing that never really reached production stage.
I was working on my Hansons T-shirt and I tried out a tutorial that was supposed to make the "Obama Campaign Poster" effect. I stopped though because I actually liked it the other way I was doing it. Also, I liked the black and white contrast:

And this is a tutorial I did for that "fire surfer" project thing:
Maybe why I take so long to do projects is because I do too many tutorials? (Wow that is not proper grammar).

I also spent one or two classes trying to design the ceiling of an astronomy building for a play, but that did not pan out...at all.

I think that's it

No comments:

Post a Comment